Thursday, November 08, 2012

Super Late SuperSale Bazaar Haul

Since I only bought a few things that I really planned to buy, I thought I'd add my sister's haul here. This entry is pretty late. We went to the bazaar on October 20, 2 days before my birthday! I got really busy after that, and didn't have a chance to blog anymore.

Anyway, here are the things my sister bought!:



Benefit Fast Train to Fabulous (2,700 Php)

She bought this from the online shop, RedGirl. Unfortunately, this set came out here in the Philippines a few DAYS after, and the official Benefit shop is selling it at 2,500 Php only. If that's not unfortunate enough, Benefit Philippines held a sale, and this was priced at 1,500 Php during the sale. :(


Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural


Physicians Formula Multi-Colored Face Powder in Beige/Warm Beige

Sadly, we didn't remember the name of the stall we bought it from. It's the one with a whole lot of drugstore makeup that are not available here in the Philippines. It instantly became my favorite stall from the SuperSale Bazaar.

For my mini haul:


Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer in 330 


Physicians Formula Eye Booster in Ultra Black



Charm Flat Top Brush (600 Php)

These three makeup products have been used regularly after I bought it. Super sulit! The Maybelline concealer and Physicians Formula Eye liner were also bought from the unknown favorite stall, while the Charm brush was from RedGirl. Look at how dense and pretty that brush is! It is now my favorite makeup brush for foundation, powder, and over-all blending!

I also bought a pair of shorts for only 250 Php! I didn't include it anymore, since these are all makeup products.

I hope you enjoyed this super late haul!

Love,
Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment