Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Trying Out Nyx Products

NYX HD Eye Shadow Base, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp,
and NYX Slide On Eye Liner in Jet Black

I recently got a hold of a couple of NYX products. I may have mentioned that they don't really sell NYX products here in the Philippines, but there are a lot of Philippine online sellers that carry the brand. Needless to say it's my first time to try these products out.

I've been using these for a month now, and I'm totally loving them! My fave would be the eye liner (Slide On, Glide On, Stay On & Definitely a Turn On, Waterproof, Extreme Shine Eye Liner. Whew!). It just might be my new favorite eye liner!

I would love to do an in-depth review if I have time to do it!

I'm sorry I've been too busy! :( I took advantage of the long weekend to write this post! I also have a new post up on my personal blog, Random Rants by Thea. Feel free to take a look!

By the way, I got these products from the following online sellers:


I bought the products with my own money, and I am in no way affiliated with these sellers :)


Thanks for reading, stay tuned for my next entry in a few days!

Love,
Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment