Friday, August 24, 2012

New Makeup!

(picture edited through Instagram)

OMG! I finally have the Naked palette, and not just one of them!! I originally asked for Naked 2, but my boyfriend bought the original Naked palette, too! I was dying to get my hands on at least one of them! Now I have two! Yay!!

I'm also very happy to finally have the De-Slick Setting Spray. As I may have mentioned in a couple of entries, I have oily/combination skin. I've been using this for more than a week now. So far so good!

I'm still thinking whether I'm going to swatch the Naked palettes. After all, it has been raved about for many months now, and you can easily search for swatches on the internet. I may write a comparison of the two, if my schedule allows me. :)

Thanks reading!

Love,
Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment