Monday, June 04, 2012

Pixi Beauty Week of Wakeup Makeup (Swatches & First Impressions)

I finally got to do the swatching for this product! If you weren't able to read about how I got this product, you can read about it here. If you don't want to read it, I won this product! Haha!


Pixi Week of Wakeup Makeup

I did the swatches per day!


Week of Wakeup Makeup Monday

Monday Swatches

Week of Wakeup Makeup Tuesday

Tuesday Swatches

Week of Wakeup Makeup Wednesday

Wednesday Swatches

Week of Wakeup Makeup Thursday

Thursday Swatches

Week of Wakeup Makeup Friday

Friday Swatches

Week of Wakeup Makeup Saturday

Saturday Swatches

Week of Wakeup Makeup Sunday

Sunday Swatches

I love how the colors in each day, compliment each other. However, if I were the one to match the days with the colors, I'd put the darker ones on Friday and Saturday. I noticed that Friday was a berry color, and the black shade was on Wednesday. Also, as I was swatching these, I noticed that some of the colors were also present in the Pretty Eye Perfection Palette that I swatched before this one. If you're interested, you can view it here.

I'm not really a fan of lip palettes, but I am a huge fan of individual lipsticks. However, a few of the lippies in this palette are nicely pigmented. The most pigmented ones are the lippies in the middle of the palette. I don't like most of it, though. I think they're just glittery gloss.

Overall, I love the concept of this palette. It's for those people who stick to just one set of colors for their daily makeup. You are even free to interchange the days! As for me, I'm excited to try out the different blush shades. I don't really try out blush that much. I could stick to one blush color for the rest of the year. That's why I think it's more practical for me to buy blush palettes, instead of individual ones. Since I don't try different shades, I'm excited to try the ones in this palette.

Would you try this palette? If you have it, are you loving it?

Hope this helped!

Love,
Thea

Related Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment