Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Summer Beauty Faves

Since I'm kind of late in posting an April Faves post, I thought I'd make this my summer faves. April IS summer anyway (in the Philippines).

My first fave is definitely a summer must-have!

Nivea Lip Balm with SPF 30+

Lip sun protection, something that one would really need, especially when going to the beach. Your lips need sun protection, too!

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain

I know there's a new Revlon Just Bitten line in some countries, but here in the Philippines, it's still just this one. I love this for all day events like outings, which we have a lot of during the summer. It lasts long, and used with the balm, not at all drying. You can read my full review about this product, here!

Maybelline Mineral Foundation

I've been using this powder for years! I love using BB cream during the summer, but having an oily/combination skin tone, I need a powder to set it and make it less dewy. This powder foundation is not only good with that, it also adds extra coverage!

Next is my favorite moisturizer at the moment!

St. Ives Timeless Skin Facial Moisturizer

I just posted a review on this. If you haven't read it yet, you can click here to view! I love this moisturizer, and I included it in my Summer Beauty Faves, because it's a light moisturizer with a light scent!

Last, but not least, is my fave summer scent!

Pure Seduction by Victoria's Secret

I love this for the summer because it's a really fruity scent! Some of my friends find it too sweet, though!

That's it for my Summer Beauty Faves!
What are your beauty faves for the summer?

Love,
Thea


Related Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment