Saturday, May 12, 2012

St. Ives Timeless Skin Facial Moisturizer (Review)

St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

I have been using this for about two months now, that I can definitely say that my skin did not have bad reactions to it. This was the first product I got, in my attempt to include anti-aging products in my daily routine. I've read good reviews about it, and thought I'd give it a try, since I already love St. Ives' Apricot scrub.

As a person with combination skin, I found that after a while, the dry parts of my skin would still need moisture. So if you're a person with really dry skin, I don't think this moisturizer would solve your problems. If you're a person with normal to oily skin, this product might be the one for you!

Of course I wouldn't be talking about the anti-aging effects of this product, just yet. I'm still in my early 20's, and I am in no place to say if it's working on me. Haha! However, that's why I bought it. I read a lot of reviews where they've been using it for years, and could really see its effects regarding the anti-aging properties.

Back part :)

"Dermatologist Tested. Non-Comedogenic. 
Not tested on Animals. Without Parabens and Pthalates"

I also tried this moisturizer when I just came from the beach, and my face had sunburns. It didn't sting that much, and it even gave a cooling, calming, sensation! It has a good subtle scent that doesn't irritate.

I think you get a good amount of product for the price you pay. This is around 280+ Php at Watsons, and you get 283 g!

Hope this helps!

Love,
Thea


Related Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment