Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Products I'm Trying, and a Couple of Announcements

Montagne Jeunesse Whitening Mask, Bench Clearpore, and Garnier Oil Clear Mask

These are the masks I've been using lately. Well, the middle one is a nose pack, really. I already reviewed the Garnier Oil Clear Mask. If you haven't seen it, you can click here. I've been using it for 2 months now! The Bench nose pack is something I haven't tried for a long time. I'm thinking of doing a comparison review with Etude Houses' nose pack.

The Montagne Jeunesse mask is the one that's really new to me. I've been seeing it a lot while browsing the skin care areas of drugstores. I haven't been a mask person until lately. I thought I'd try it out since my face got darker than my chest area, because of the snorkeling we did when we were at Batangas. I've read a couple of reviews, and I haven't read a single negative one. So I guess that's a good sign! I'll be doing my own review, when I used it enough to establish my take on this product.

Since I mentioned my Batangas trip, I thought I'd mention that I placed new things on my side bar! You can now check out my personal blog, by clicking the little rectangle with the appropriate label. You can read about my life and thoughts there!


I also made a Facebook page for my two blogs! There's also a little rectangle box on my side bar for that, or you can click the picture above! It would mean a lot to me is you showed your support for this blog by liking my Facebook page. You will also be updated with my latest posts through there!

Thanks for reading!

Love,
Thea


Related Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment