Friday, May 18, 2012

Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Primer (Review)

Palladio Eyeshadow Primer
Price: 385 Php at Beauty Bar

I've been using this product for a little less than two months. I got this through Emily Eddington's, or emilynoel83 on Youtube, recommendation. I was on a hunt for a decent primer that wouldn't cost me much, and I bumped into Palladio while browsing in Beauty Bar. I didn't think they sold it here in the Philippines, but I was really glad I found it.

I have oily to combination skin type, and I would usually get creasing eyeshadow during a whole night with makeup on. I thought it was normal, but I really learned a lot upon watching makeup videos on Youtube. When I learned that primers could help me with my problem, I immediately looked for one, and found Ellana's eye primer. I reviewed that primer here. It just didn't work for me, and I was again, looking for a good primer, and I found one in the form of Palladio! :)

My first impression of this product was that it had a little inside the tube, but I guess a little goes a long way since I'm on my second month of using it. I generally like this primer. It really does the job! I haven't had creasing when  I wear it, and it also makes the colors more vibrant.

Palladio Eyeshadow Primer Applicator

My only bad experience from this product was when I wasn't able to blend it right after I applied it on my lids. That was my fault of course, as we should always blend right after application. I wouldn't say that this product dries easily. It certainly gives you enough time to blend. Just use that time wisely. Haha! Don't be like me. Once it sets, it's there! I had white patches on my lids! I just wiped it away with a makeup remover wipe, and reapplied. 

So, there! This product is definitely worth the buy, since we don't really have decent eye primers in our local brands. If only we had a real NYX store here in the Philippines. I only know one store that sells NYX products in Glorietta, and they don't even have a lot of products.

I really love this product. However, I would still keep looking for a cheaper alternative. I'm looking to try NYX's HD eye primer soon! If that doesn't work out, I guess I'll settle for this one! It's affordable! It's good! What's not to love?

Hope this helped!

Love,
Thea

I am not affiliated with the store or the brand. This product was purchased by me. All opinions are my own. 

Related links:

No comments:

Post a Comment