Friday, May 04, 2012

MAC Amplified Lipstick: Watch Me Simmer (Swatches)

Forgive me for not being able to blog for a couple of days. I took a few days off, to mourn for my broken lipstick (ha! not really), which is the one I will feature today. I broke it while swatching it on my arm. It's really sad since this is the first lipstick that I tracked down. Oh well, at least I'm going to be able to share it with you guys!

This lipstick was included in my last post, Coral Lipsticks for the Summer (mini haul), click the link if you haven't seen it yet.

MAC Watch Me Simmer
(before it broke :( )

As I mentioned in my previous post, this lippie is from the Shop! Shop! Shop! Cook! Cook! Cook! MAC Collection, or simply Shop MAC! Cook MAC! It's an amplified lipstick, which makes it AWESOME!

Here's a swatch:

MAC Watch Me Simmer Swatch


MAC Watch Me Simmer when worn on lips

Do you want me to show you a picture of the broken version?
No? Well, I'm still going to show you!!

My poor broken lipstick

I decided to take a picture as I was writing this. I made a lame attempt to put it back. So there.

I really hope you liked this entry, since I broke my lipstick because of it. Haha!


Love,
Thea

EDIT: My sister thinks that the lipstick was easy to break because of the summer heat. Either that, or I exerted extra effort to swatch this lippie. Or! I became the girl Hulk for a split second. What do you think? I realized that I shouldn't have had it all the way up when I swatched it, but I think I do that with every other lipstick I swatched. Oh well, what's done is done. Haha!


Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment