Sunday, May 06, 2012

MAC Amplified Lipstick: Impassioned (Swatches)

Another lippie from Coral Lipsticks for the Summer (mini haul).

Similar to my latest entry, this lipstick is another MAC Amplified lipstick. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, click here to view my previous post about MAC's Watch Me Simmer. :)

MAC Impassioned

I don't really know if this is available in the Philippines, because I had a hard time looking for it. I found it on an online shop, and decided to get it together with Watch Me Simmer. Impassioned is one of the shades included in the MAC Fashion Sets Collection in the US. I heard that the shades in the collection will differ depending on what's more popular in the country.

Here's a swatch:

MAC Impassioned Swatch

It's really pigmented like Watch Me Simmer, but Impassioned is darker and a lot more pink. In the Coral Lipsticks post, you can see the two colors swatched side-by-side.

Here are pictures when worn:



MAC Impassioned when worn on lips

I love the color and formulation of this lipstick. However, it's not an everyday lipstick, at least for me. I'll wear this when I want a pop of color, or when I want to look more dressed up.

Do you like this color?

Hope you found this entry helpful!

Love,
Thea

Related Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment