Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Coral Lipsticks for the Summer! (mini haul)

I recently joined the coral lipstick bandwagon, and boy am I loving it!
I decided to share with you guys, three coral lippies that I love!

MAC Watch Me Simmer

This lipstick came out the first time, in MAC's Shop Shop Shop! Cook Cook Cook! Collection. It's also a repromote in the Reel Sexy Collection. I don't know if the Reel Sexy Collection is already out in the Philippines, but I know that it comes out this May. I really had a hard time looking for this color! I was kind of late for the Shop MAC Cook MAC Collection, and this lippie was really a big hit! It's an amplified lipstick, and I loooove amplified lipsticks! They stay on better than the other kinds, plus the color's really vibrant.

MAC Impassioned

This is on the darker side of the coral spectrum. It's more of a pinky-red, with the coral hue. This is another amplified lipstick! It stains the lips, which makes it last more hours! This lipstick is also harder to find in the Philippines. I'm not sure if it really is a permanent color, since it's always not available when I look for it. Impassioned is part of the MAC Fashion Sets Collection in some countries.

Maybelline Coral Crush

This is the first Maybelline lipstick that I bought for myself, in a very long time. It is much more sheer than the two MAC ones, but it is a pretty good coral lippie, that is not heavy on the pocket!

Here are the swatches of the three coral lipsticks:


L-R: MAC Watch Me Simmer, MAC Impassioned, Maybelline Coral Crush

EOS Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet

Since this is my last haul for April, I decided to include my first EOS lip balm. I've been dying to try this for months! I finally decided to get it, together with the two MAC lipsticks here, online. I ordered from Multiply, from a user called CareFreeShopper. I received my orders, more or less 1-2 days after paying. For my fellow Filipinas who are in the search for hard to find lippies from MAC, you can visit CareFreeShopper here. They also have a Facebook account, view here. Although, if you're from Metro Manila paying through BDO, expect a 50 Php charge, since the seller is from Bacolod. :)

By the way, I realized that I was spending too much on makeup. I'm going to try and not buy any new products this May. In the mean time, this would be my last haul for April-May. Haha! I hope to be successful with this! 

For swatches on lips, and/or reviews, look out for the individual posts for each lipstick, soon!

How do you like coral lipsticks? Are you going to try them out?

Love,
Thea

Links:

This is not a sponsored post. I am not affiliated with any of the brands/stores/sites mentioned. I'm just a happy customer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment