Monday, April 16, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten: Gothic and Crave (Swatches and Review)

In my previous post, I mentioned I'm going to be swatching the two Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stains that I got.
So here they are!

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Crave and Gothic
Price: 595 Php

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Balm

Gothic and Crave swatches on my arm



Revlon Just Bitten Crave on lips without the lip balm



Revlon Just Bitten Crave on lips with the lip balm


Revlon Just Bitten in Gothic with the lip balm

Without the lip balm, the lip stain would be drying on the lips. However, with the lip balm, it looks and feels like a moisturizing lipstick. I just applied one layer, but this could definitely be layered on. It lasts longer than a lipstick, and is quite difficult to remove. This also won't transfer to glasswares, clothing, or your boyfriend's lips!

Sometimes, when I find the color too harsh (since I don't have the lighter shades yet(?)), I try to lighten it using baby wipes. That method totally works for me, but I still want the lighter shades. I guess the only problem is you won't really know when you'll run out. You can't see the amount of product inside. Also, you should always put the cap back on, or else the product will dry out.

Other than that, this is an amazing product. I don't hear a lot of people raving about this product, but I like it better than the Revlon Lip Butters. I think this product is perfect for the summer when you go to outings, since you wouldn't need to reapply that much! I also used Gothic as a base when I used my Chanel Gabrielle.

This product made me want to try other lip stains from other brands. I'm thinking about higher end ones like the Benefit lip and cheek tints. I actually have a little sample of PosieTint from the Cabana Glama, which was also included in my previous post, but I don't think I would be able to do a post on it.

That's it for today's entry! Hope you enjoyed it, and found it helpful!

Love,
Thea

P.S.
This is one of my summer must-haves! Click here to view other make up must-haves, especially for the summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment