Tuesday, April 03, 2012

March Makeup Faves!

This is my first monthly faves entry on this blog. I've done a couple in my personal blog, and it included a lot of makeup products. This faves entry would only contain beauty products, of course. :)

First would be my first Mac lipstick!

Mac lipstick in Craving

I knew it was love at first sight when I saw it from one of emilynoel83's video. Check out her YouTube Channel here! I already wrote about this in one of my mini hauls. If you haven't seen it yet, click here! I even posted a swatch of this lippie. ;)

The next two are nail thingies!

The Face Shop's Top Coat

I've been using this top coat for months, and it's really good. I recommend always using a top coat, if you want your nail polish to last longer. This is easy to apply, and even with the blue tint, it comes out clear.

Dashing Diva Prima Donna Pink

I posted a NOTD entry about this already. If you want to see how it turns out, click here. It doesn't come off opaque with one thin coating, but it's pretty easy to apply. What I really love about this is the color! It's my first time to try a bright pink, and I love it! It lasted quite long, too.

Next is an all-over moisturizer.

Nutraderm Lotion

This was actually a lotion prescribed by a dermatologist I consulted. I heard that dermatologists prescribe lotions like this, Cetaphil, and other fragrance-free, thin, plain-looking lotion, because it contains the least harmful ingredients. I got this one instead of the Cetaphil because it's cheaper, but they have almost similar ingredients. I used to apply this all over my body, even to my face. It actually works well as a facial moisturizer, being light and thin, but I started using the St. Ives one that I included in this mini haul. The only thing that I don't like about this, is that you have to reapply after a few hours. The moisture it gives doesn't last the whole day. However, for a product that does my skin only good, why not? This is a thin lotion, perfect for summer! :)

Last is something that had been a past favorite. I haven't really stopped using it, but let's just say I appreciate it more this month. :P

Apollo Petroleum Jelly

The brand doesn't really matter for me. I purchased this less than a year ago, and I'm still not done with this little jar. I use it every night before I go to bed, and when I wake up, I wash it off and dead skin just peels off. It leaves my lips really, really soft! Plus it prevents your lips from chapping the rest of the day. Of course, I can't really guarantee the last part. Chapping for the rest of the day depends on what you do with your lips, or what product you use. However, this really is the bomb for your lips! It just makes your lips softer in general! LOVE IT!

That's it for my March faves! Sorry if I haven't been updating that much. My long distance boyfriend is home for two weeks and we've been really busy catching up! If you want to know more about my personal life, come on over to my personal blog, Random Rants by Thea. Click away!

Hope you liked this post!

Love,
Thea

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog!:) I'm now a follower!:) Please drop by my blog too if you're not busy. :) More power on your blog!:)

    Xoxo,
    mitchie
    http://mitchiekyuti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete