Wednesday, April 25, 2012

MAC Summer Haze from Naturally Collection (Swatches)

MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Summer Haze
Price: 1,200 Php at Rustan's

MAC Summer Haze was part of the Naturally collection that was released more than a month ago. So, yeah, I know I'm late with posting swatches, but I still will. I got this during the end part of March. In fact, this was part of the collective makeup haul that I posted earlier this month. Click here to view! I don't know if they're still selling this, but when I got it, they didn't have it on display anymore. I just asked if they still have it, and they did! The girl just pulled it out from a drawer.


Here's a close-up of the pan. Summer Haze is a mineralize eyeshadow. I was choosing between Daylight and Summer Haze, and obviously Summer Haze won. The reason why I decided to get this was because Ingrid, or missglamorazzi on YouTube, raved about this for a short while. I liked the e/s on her so much, I wanted to get my own. If you still want to own this shade, it may still be available in some stores here in the Philippines. When I got mine, they still have a couple in stock.

Isn't it pretty? I chose the veining on this one! :)

I decided to swatch different parts of the shadow. I swatched the champagne color first, the bronze-y color, then the mixture of the two. Here they are:

MAC Summer Haze swatches
(indoor lighting, without flash)

MAC Summer Haze
(with flash)

The reason why I picked the veining is so that I can use the two color separately, aside from just using the blend of the two.

I love this eyeshadow for everyday use. The champagne color also does well as a highlight for the inner corners of the eyes.

What do you think of MAC Mineralize Eyeshadows?

Hope you liked this post!

Love,
Thea

I'm going to post a look using this soon! :) (if I don't get too shy about it!) 

EDIT:
FOTD post using this product is already posted. Click here to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment