Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mac Lustre: Plumful (Swatches)

This lipstick is another product included in my latest makeup haul that can be viewed here.

Mac Lustre Lipstick in Plumful AB1
Price: 1,000 Php at Rustan's

Here are swatches!

Mac Lustre Lipstick in Plumful Swatch
(Indoor lighting)

Mac Lustre Lipstick in Plumful Swatch
(direct light)

Here it is when worn:


Mac Lustre Lipstick in Plumful when worn
(indoor lighting)


Mac Lustre Lipstick in Plumful when worn
(direct light)

So far, I only have two Mac lipsticks, and Plumful is very similar to the other one I have, which is Craving. The difference is that Plumful is more on the pink side, while Craving is more on the purple. However, Craving is an Amplified Lipstick, which means that the color is more vibrant. Over all I think that it is more practical to get the Amplified ones that Mac makes. They are the kind that is true to its color, and 'what you see is what you get'.

Mac Plumful is an addition to my everyday colors. It now comes second to my Lancome Rose Diams, as most grabbed lipstick. :)

Hope you found this helpful! Check out my previous lip-related entry, the Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stains, here.

Love,
Thea

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is beautiful! You are doing a great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the encouragement! :)

      Delete
  2. I tried this on the other day and I think I'm going to go back and get it. It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is! I'm still loving it! :)

    ReplyDelete