Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Garnier Oil Clear Self-Heating Sauna Mask (Review)

Garnier Oil Clear Mask

I've been using this mask for about a month now. It was included in my Hair and Skin Care Haul. If you haven't seen it yet, click here.


Here's the description and directions at the back. I've been using this twice a week. It says that the pack is for two applications, but I used half of the pack for more than 5 times. I just apply it on my T-zone, so there's really no reason why you have to use so much. You just have to seal it properly after every usage.

I use this on a clean face, preferably after I scrub my face with the apricot scrub. You have to moisten your skin before application. I think that the moisture activates the heating in the mask. I noticed that when I wash it out, it gets a little bit hotter. I personally think this is a good product. It works in a way that it opens up your pores, and cleanses each one. It's a good product if you're oily/combination and prone to whiteheads and/or blackheads. I find that it's a good product to maintain clean pores when you get your blackheads extracted from time to time. However, I recommend using a toner to tighten the pores after you wash off the mask. You don't want to leave your pores open, especially if you apply your mask in the morning.

Overall, this a really good product for me. It works, and it didn't break me out. The price is also a big plus, since the two packs cost less than 50 Php, and I can get more than 10 applications from them. :)

I was able to purchase this at First Aid at Greenbelt 3, if you're interested. Go give it a try. At 50 pesos, you can't go wrong with this.

Hope this helped!

Love,
Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment