Monday, April 30, 2012

FOTD: Cabana Glama for the Beach Mama

I thought long and hard for the title. Haha! It was supposedly Cabana Glama for the Summah! HAHA! But I already used the word 'summer' for Summer Haze. Anyway, here it is!



Face:
  • Ellana Make It Last Makeup Primer
  • Some Kind-A Gorgeous in Medium
  • Hoola Bronzer
  • PosieTint
Eyes:
  • Peach Fizz (all over the lids)
  • Bronze Buzz (above the crease)
  • Cocoa Pizzazz (outer corners and on the crease)
  • Estee Lauder eyeliner in Brown
  • Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara
  • Lancome Lezard (brows)
Lips:
  • PosieTint

I only did this makeup look for you guys to see how I used my Cabana Glama. I didn't even go out that day. Haha! 

I'm no makeup artist, obviously. I don't even use concealer. I'm also not a makeup expert. I just love makeup!

Also, if you're wondering, I have a scar on my right eye, which makes my lid and lashes look weird in that area.


Love,
Thea

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment