Monday, March 19, 2012

Products I’m Trying Out: Krave Minerale, e.l.f., Chanel, and Mac (Mini Haul)

Written March 15, 2012



Here are the products I bought/received this early part of March.
I’ve been on the lookout for a good oil control product. I have oily/combination skin, and the oily part is what really bugs me!
I got this from Krave Minerale.

Krave Minerale Oil Eliminator & Skin Hydrator
Price: 285 Php 

Krave Minerale is a Philippine brand, but their products are made in the US. This is my first Krave Minerale product, but I got this for free! 
Krave Minerale Detox & White Masque free sample 
Thanks for the free sample! More on this after I try it out! :)
As for the Oil Eliminator & Skin Hydrator. I’ve used it once already! I don’t use it as a primer, I use it as a finishing powder. My T-zone tends to get oily after an hour, but with this product, it didn’t get oily right away. This is just my first impression! I’ll probably review this after a month! Watch out for that!
You can check out Krave Minerale’s online shop here!
The next product is something I’ve been wanting since I started watching YouTube videos.
e.l.f. Blending Eye Brush
Price: 129.75 Php 

 I always look for good makeup brushes in drugstores. Since I can find a blending brush from Marionnaud, I tried e.l.f., and here it is! A blending brush is really a must, especially when working with dark colors, or smokey eye looks.
The next two are both high-end lipsticks.
My first Mac lipstick!
Mac Amplified Lipstick in Craving
Price: 1,000 Php 

Mac Amplified Lipstick in Craving Swatch 

I wanted this color the moment Emily Eddington, from Beauty Broadcast on YouTube, showed it. It’s a pinkish/purplish, berry, color. I love berry colors! This is an amplified lipstick, which means it’s really pigmented, and what you see is what you get! I am in love with this!
If you like watching makeup videos on YouTube, you should totally check out Emily, by clicking here.
Last product is a Chanel lipstick.


Chanel Rouge Coco in Gabrielle
Price: 1,650 Php
Chanel Rouge Coco in Gabrielle Swatch 

This color is a true red with a little bit of gold glitters. I haven’t worn this yet. I have to pluck up the courage to do so. Maybe I’ll use this when I go out at night, which I rarely do. Hmmm.. Maybe when Jerome gets home! Haha!
Lookout for reviews of the Krave Minerale products!
I wasn’t paid to try out these products. I got most of them for free because I got them as gifts from loved ones! :P You know I can’t afford high-end products right now!  ;)
I’m planning to start a new blog on a new site for my beauty blogs. I’d be transferring my beauty related entries there, if ever. Would you still love me if I did that? Would you support me? :? I’d still write here for non-beauty entries, though. That is if I finally decide on doing that. Either way, click the follow button up above if you’re a WordPress user, or subscribe to my blog via mail by clicking the button on my sidebar to the right.
Hope you enjoyed this!
Love,
Thea

2 comments:

  1. so pretty, i luv the swatches...i have the same elf brush too..i luv it for blending, but at times i'd wish its just a bit more stiff~~~


    Jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! It's my first blending brush, so I can't really compare it to anything yet! So far, so good! Thanks for viewing!

      Delete