Monday, March 19, 2012

My First Official Post!

Hello everyone!

This is my first official post here in this blog. I've been working on this for about 5 days, transferring my beauty related entries from my personal blog, here. I made this new blog, since I noticed that most of my entries are makeup related. I decided I'd, sort of "specialize", in terms of blogging. I am NOT, by any means, an expert on anything. I just try out stuff, and review it! Of course, the things I try are the ones that I think, would work on me, and my skin type (oily/combination).

I just another girl, who's in love with makeup! I enjoy reading beauty blogs, and watching beauty vlogs, so I thought that since I love it so much, why not make my own?

If you like these sort of things, do not hesitate to follow my blog! Add me to the blogs you follow, if you're a blogspot user, or follow be by email, by entering your email address on my side bar, on the left!


Thanks in advance!

Love,
Thea

Oh! And I'm kind of new here, so I'm still trying to figure things out. I managed to make my own header, and change my layout, and other stuff! Yay! I would appreciate it if you have some tips or advice for me regarding blogging here! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment