Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hair and Skin Care Mini Haul

Went to Watsons and First Aid to get some things for my hair and skin care routine! :)

Let's start off with the only hair product.

Pantene Pro-V Nature Care Leave on Creme
Price: not sure. more than 200 Php at Watsons
I put this on my damp hair after shower. My hair is easier to comb whenever I put this on, and I also find my hair softer when it dries.

Next is something I wanted to incorporate in my skin care routine, a face mask.

Garnier Oil Clear Self-heating Sauna Mask
Price: 49 Php at First Aid

I originally planned on getting one of Etude House's face masks for 50 pesos per piece. When I found this, I thought, BONUS! I love that I found something for oily skin. This mask is supposed to be for two uses, but I'm on my third use, and still on the first pack. I apply this only on the parts of my skin which need it badly, which is my T-zone. I wipe off the excess, and seal it tightly with a paper clip. I think this product is really affordable, and it works well. I'll probably make a full review on this one. :)

The last two things are products I've researched on, before I actually try them out.

St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
Price: 239 Php at Watsons

I read reviews of this product, and they're generally good. The real plus is that I really trust brand! Haha! The brand just never disappoints me.

Last, but not least!


L'Oreal Revitalift Eye Cream
Price: 770 Php at First Aid

First of all, I would like to say that anti-aging products are damn expensive. I searched the net for days, to find the best drugstore eye cream that suits my needs. I read reviews, and ingredients, and I settled for this! I know I'm only turning 23, and I'm thinking of anti-aging. I'm paranoid about my skin, whether it be acne or fine lines. I noticed little lines under my eyes when I smile, and thought that if those things were already there at this age, it means that it would get way worse when I age. Prevention is better than cure, right? I really hope this works for me! I wish I started using eye cream (not anti-aging) earlier. For younger skin, I would recommend something hydrating like Shiseido's Future Solution (4-5k Php), or Kiehl's Avocado eye cream (1,700 Php).

Hope you enjoyed this entry!
Look out for reviews of some of these products after a month!
My next haul would be a makeup haul! Subscribe to my blog via email or Bloglovin'! Just take a look at my side bar for the options! Thanks in advance!


Love,
Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment