Sunday, March 25, 2012

Etude House Happy Teatime Cleansing Wipes (Review)

Etude House Happy Teatime Green Tea Cleansing Tissue
Price: 198 Php

As you might have read in one of my previous entries, I tried this makeup wipes after I finished the Celeteque one that I reviewed. If you haven't read that yet, click here. This product is actually better. I didn't feel any intense stinging, and it removed my makeup well. The wipes were also bigger than Celeteque's. There's a strong Green Tea scent that may annoy some people. I don't particularly love the scent, but it's alright. Each wipe is also really moist, and will leave a film of moisture on your face.

I don't feel that comfortable using this on my lips, though. Maybe it's because of the strong scent that  one can almost taste. Etude House actually has another makeup wipes for removing waterproof lip and eye makeup. I plan to try that one when I run out of this, since that's cheaper by 50 Php.

Over all, this is a good product. If I couldn't find anything better and cheaper than this, then I don't mind sticking to it. I'm all for good quality at a lesser price. ;)

Hope this somehow helped!
View my review of another Etude House product here.

Love,
Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment