Sunday, March 18, 2012

Celeteque Dermoscience Makeup Remover Cleansing Facial Wipes (Review)

Written February 8, 2012

Celeteque Dermoscience Makeup Remover Cleansing Facial Wipes 

I have read reviews about this, and I’m totally surprised that none of them mentioned what I experienced.
So I thought, maybe it’s just me?
Right before I sat down to write this, I went to my sister’s room. I asked her if she already removed her makeup. She said not yet (she came home past 7pm, it’s already past 9pm). So I asked her to try this out, because I’m going to write a review about it. I didn’t tell her what I thought about the product before she tried it. She was even joking around telling me “It’s so soft, so gentle”. By then I really thought, “Okay.. It IS really just me!”, but when she was almost done removing her makeup, she felt it!
THIS PRODUCT STINGS!! It doesn’t stink, literally. It stings, which stinks! Get it? Haha! :?
This is my first time to try a makeup remover wipe! I would normally use a baby wipe, which is not enough to remove all the makeup I put on. When I use waterproof makeup, I would normally remove it with the Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover (it works great). However, let’s face it! Wipes are just easier to use! :P
This was the only makeup remover wipes available at Watsons, during the time I was looking for one. I trusted the brand, so I decided to give it a try. I guess it just wasn’t for me (or my sister)! But a lot of bloggers tried this out, and they find it gentle and effective! If you’re curious about this, go give it a try. Just be ready for the stinging, I guess? Haha! :lol:
This Makeup Wipes came from the Hydration section of the new Celeteque Dermoscience collection:

I happen to love the facial wash in this collection! I’ve been using it even before the whole Dermoscience collection came out.
This is probably the reason why stinging from one of their products, wouldn’t stop me from trying out a few more of their new ones!
In fact, I just purchased their Back Acne Spray. I actually have high hopes for this one! I’m planning to write a review by the end of the month, but so far so good!
Let me know if any of you experience the stinging! :P
I’m still in search for good makeup remover wipes! One that’s effective, but wouldn’t sting. If you know a brand that I can easily get, let me know! :)
Hope this was helpful!
Love,
Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment