Sunday, March 18, 2012

Celeteque DermoScience Acne Solutions Back Acne Spray (Review)

Written March 5, 2012

Celeteque DermoScience Back Acne Spray
Price: 320 Ph 

I started trying this out more than a month ago. My last review of a product from Celeteque wasn’t really a good review. You can read about it here.
Even if the last product didn’t work well for me, I bought this from the same brand. I actually like Celeteque, I’ve been using their facial wash for a long time, and I love it!
Anyway, this product looked really promising. I’ve been suffering from back acne since I was in high school. It kind of lessened when I gave my back more care that it needed. I actually break out more on my back, than on my face. Some people say that’s a good thing, but I prefer not breaking out anywhere, period. :P
I found that using a good toner and anti-acne lotion, really helped control the acne. However, there are still occasional large pimples that appear sometimes, and that’s where this product steps in.
I think that this product really works, but I don’t recommend for daily use. It’s effective, but using it daily can dry your skin out. At least, that’s what I experienced. I used it every day for more than a week, and my skin became that shiny kind of dry. When I noticed that, I stopped using it daily. Now I only use it about three times a week, and it still works well.
Another thing I don’t like about this product is the really bad feeling when I accidentally inhale it. I cough like crazy after. So now, I just hold my breath whenever I spray this on my back. Other than that, the spray idea is really good. We all know we can’t reach every part of our backs really well. That’s where this product really helps. With its spray, application comes easy.
That’s it for my review.
Hope this helps!
Love,
Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment