Thursday, March 15, 2012

Beauty Broadcast

Written November 26, 2011


Lately I’ve been watching YouTube videos nonstop. This is my current favorite Beauty Guru! 



Emily Eddington. She’s a news anchor somewhere in the opposite side of the world. :lol: Of course I learned that after watching a couple of her YouTube videos. I love how she gives honest reviews on makeup that she has tried, and how she continues to try different brands just to be able to compare and review. It helps a lot of girls who are in search of the best makeup for them. Of course brands that other people find really good, may not work well with everyone, but reviews surely help. This is why I always look for reviews before trying out new products, especially the really expensive ones. This is also the reason why I do reviews on products that I find really good, or really bad.
Anyway, Emily Eddington also has a blog, which is equally helpful.
If you're also into watching beauty gurus on YouTube, go give her a try!
Hope you'll love her as much as I do!

Love,
Thea



No comments:

Post a Comment