Thursday, March 15, 2012

Another Watsons Drugstore Makeup Mini Haul

Written December 8, 2011


I have got to stop the makeup shopping. Today my excuse is that I needed to buy gifts for my cousins. Luckily, they’re all girls! Haha! :lol:
Therefore, the following items are not all for me. Must. Avoid. Watsons 



e.l.f. Brightening Eye Color in Butternut

e.l.f. Natural Radiance Blusher in Flushed

Maybelline Colorsensational in Plum Perfect and Windsor Rose

Did I mention that some of the cousins that I’m giving this to, don’t really wear makeup? Haha! It’s time they started! One’s going to be in college next year, and the other one is going to be 2nd year college. I started wearing makeup when I was in 1st year college! I thought the elf ones would really make a good beginner’s makeup. Am I right? I know I am. Hahaha!
It’s kind of sad that 1 dollar elf products in the states, costs around 2.50 to 3 dollars for us. :(
Things that are for me…….:
Marionnaud N32 Brush
Price: 170 Php

Marionnaud N37 Brush
Price: 90 Php

I got these two brushes because of MissCoryPotts review. I haven’t used any of them, I bought them today. But they are really, really, really, soft. I just washed them, and I’m waiting for them to dry. 

Fashion 21 White Eyeliner
Price: 90 Php

I really needed a matte/cream white eyeliner. I saw this being used by MissCoryPotts in one of her YouTube tutorials. I tried it out after I bought it. I love it, so far. :P Better than Nichido’s 

CoverGirl LipPerfection Lipliner in Seduce 
Price: 300+ Php

 I would like to share that I swatched three lipliners on the back of my hand, and when I got home, the three were still there. I think they have really good staying power. The three are the CoverGirl in Seduce, and two of Wet N Wild’s. Now I want this Wet N Wild liner, but I forgot the shade. I think it’s Brandy Wine or the Berry something. :| 

And finally, since I spent more than a thousand, I got this for free. 


Watsons 2012 Planner

If you’re currently doing the math for all of the things I showed you, there’s one thing I didn’t include in this blog. It’s just the Celeteque facial wash I use daily. It costs about 300 pesos, rounded off. I thought it wasn’t that interesting. Haha :D And I didn’t indicate the prices for the first ones, because they’re gifts. :P
So yeah, that’s 2 Watsons hauls in less than a month. I promise I’m not going to do another one until next year. :(
Click here to view my previous Watsons haul.

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Love,
Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment